Monday, August 10, 2009

A Day Like This Counts

Some People are Always Special. I am back to my old community of Gavonata. They have been always special to me. They are very lovable, warm and homely. You just enjoy their hospitality, love and affection. This is the community where I first began my ministry in Italian, and tonight (4th August) a dinner like this with them is lovely. A day like this really counts.
During my short stay here, I also visited the sanctuary of our Lady (Madonna della Guardia) at Tortona where the remains of Don Luigi Orione (St. Aloysius Orione) whose body still remains intact, uncorrupted and venerated by the faithful. It always moved you to think and reflect on life, death and resurrection. Today, I am back in Sant’Elena. Life and ministry is rewarding when you are wanted, needed and you are able to give your service without reservation. God bless priesthood.

1 comment:

ynsjkeow said...

People are good because you are good first. Goodness comes from Him whom you serve. Continue to be good. ha ha..