Monday, January 12, 2009

Examinations; yesterday, today…

and ever shall be the same. The first term examinations come knocking the doors of the Pontifical University Students, Rome. Watch out, who is knocking whose door? What is the hurry? What is the urgency? Why? The old habit – ‘I just need to know exactly which are the probable questions for the examinations’. Who cares if I am studying for knowledge, for life, or for examinations? Can I deny the truth? Things have not changed. Elementary or High school but and university (one mentioned), examinations always come around you sipping your cup of tea. I am not kidding. There is no difference, the difference is the age – one is old and the other young.
No, there should be some difference and the difference can be me and me alone. I cannot change the system. But I can change my approach. It is the attitude. I think that make sense.

No comments: