Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Chaotic journey

The 2014 US Mission Appeal trip (from July 3 to August 6) in the first place I started with little preparation due to many occupations and commitments before I left, one of which was publishing the extract of the dissertation. To start with, the United Airline flight bound for Washington DC kept us waiting for 3 hours after boarding the flight. The connecting flight from Washington to Philadelphia got cancelled due to stormy weather and postponed to the next day. Spent the night in an hotel. The next day, my luggage did not arrive at Philadelphia. The journey was thus an ordeal. The rest of the time, weekend on mission appeals went by really fine - week days for two weeks spent at New York, Holy Innocents Church, Times Square, met old friends, lots of eating, movements and it was fun. And another three weekends in Nebraska in the Diocese of Lincoln among endless beautiful corn farms which was quite an experience and homely. What started as chaotic though ended up having great time, whether it was in New Jersey-New York or Nebraska. I met lots of wonderful people. God bless them.

     

1 comment:

Soft Trending said...

This really solved my problem, thank you!
Brilliant, thanks, I will bookmark you now.
My boss has just replaced his Porsche Boxster with a Porsche 997 Turbo. He started it up outside the office and I swear all the windows rattled. It sounds absolutely amazing, and goes like an absolute rocket
obst und gemüsereiniger