Thursday, May 13, 2010

Adding a Point

I heard some people say that life is made up of points. If there is some truth in that, I shall add and add a point – and I want it that to be a friend every time I get a go. It was fun and a fine memory to recalled Esther Thiankim travelling together with Bishop Dominic and Fr. Mani from Thanlon - Imphal way back in 2006. Today I was glad to meet her and to know Sheeja her companion. It was a good day to be together and know each other. A visit to Assisi is always an occasion to feel the presence of peace and tranquility amidst the sound of violence all over. In fact, it was a quiet day at Assisi – less tourists and more pilgrims and that counts when you are visiting a place like Assisi.
I wish my two sisters a happy ministry in Germany and of course they have promised to pray for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sis i really like the vedio...hope you really enjoy it...




Love,
Ching